Cloud Support Engineer
6 days ago
We are looking for fresh mind who is interested in Cloud Platform Support Engineering to manage our IoT Platform & Services. This role should with our Product Team to execute various Unix/Linux systems engineering, administration, operations, and support our server and services.
You should be ready to do:
- 1. Will be responsible for systems engineering, administration, operations, and support for Azure Cloud based Servers and services.
- 2. Coordinate and perform server and peripheral installs, adds, moves, and changes in accordance with user timing and needs and to minimize impact on users resulting from maintenance activities.
- 3. Maintain and provide support for all IT infrastructure
- 4. Provide tier 1 and tier 2 support and troubleshooting
- 5. Responsible for continuous measurement and high availability of the Azure Production environments
- 7. Ability to solve problems, of limited to moderate scope, related to the creation and maintenance of technical documents.
- 8. Follow Incident, Request, Problem, Change, Access Management processes based on IT-service management software.
- 9. Build automation scripts to enable CI/CD process for build and deployment of our platform releases.
Who can apply:
- 1. Working experience on Linux Operating System (OS, User Access, Storage Management, Network configuration, Scripting)
- 2. Knowledge in Azure/AWS Cloud services and configurations.
- 3. Experience in Python, NGNIX, Angular and Mobile app configurations.
- 4. Microsoft Certification in Azure or Office365 is a Plus
- 5. Exposure in DevOps processes are preferred.
- 6. Knowledge in PaaS / SaaS / IoT are preferred.
- 7. Good Communication skills.(written/Verbal)
- 8. Should be an Active Team Player.
Education: Any Science Graduate
Work Location: Remote (Anywhere within India). Chennai and Bangalore candidates are preferred.
If the above assignment and work practice are exciting you, then apply. We will invite video call meeting for shortlisted candidates.
Please note that due to high volume of applications, we may not reply to all submissions. Only qualified candidates will receive email response and call.
Send your resume to : email@example.com