Trainee Embedded Engineer
2 days ago
We are looking for ambitious Fresh electronics engineers who is passionate in building IoT devices from ground up. Person who is eager to learn and exploring micro controllers and wireless technologies may apply.
You should be ready to do:
- 1. Design, develop IoT-based embedded devices interacting with various sensors, wireless network, cloud and other systems.
- 2. Stay up to date on new and modern device-side technologies, their application to our functionality or architecture goals
- 3. Identify and follow best practice in parameters of performance, responsiveness, security, maintainability, extensibility, and reuse
- 4. Execute various device testing plan as per manager guidelines and prepare metrics.
- 5. Be open to learn newer tools and technologies as per the instructions from manager.
Who can apply:
- 1. Prior experience in developing embedded applications with experience in embedded C, Micro Python and other procedures.
- 2. Worked on one of the following Arm Cortex M-series controllers (STM, ATMEL SAM, Freescale) preferably ESP32, STM32, SIM900A.
- 3. Exposure in at least one of the following (WiFi, Ethernet, BLE, Cellular (2G/3G) and LoRaWAN.
- 4. Knowledge of hardware verification, app troubleshooting & debugging.
- 5. Knowledge of Micro controller internals and communication protocols such as I2C, SPI etc.
- 6. Know-how of tools like logic analyzer, multimeter, CRO etc.
- 7. Basic Knowledge of hardware and electronic circuits.
- Work Location: Bangalore.
If the above assignment and work practice are exciting you, then apply. We will invite video call meeting for shortlisted candidates.
Please note that due to high volume of applications, we may not reply to all submissions. Only qualified candidates will receive email response and call.
Send your resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org