Trainee Technical Writer
4 months ago
We are looking for fresh minds who is interested in Trainee Technical Writing Position to be part of our IIoT SaaS platform. This role should with our Marketing and Product team to plan and write/edit internal and external technical articles, blog, product documentation and business requirements.
You should be ready to do:
- 1. An exposure in technical writing process, including the processes used to develop and publish technical literature.
- 2. Researches, analyzes, and author various technical documentation about our products and functions as per the guidance by manager.
- 3. Excellent interpersonal skills to work closely with SMEs and customers to gain knowledge on domain and IIoT processes.
- 4. A thirst for technical knowledge; proactively seek to learn and comprehend.
- 5. Work with technical team to improve product document quality and usability.
- 6. Ability to understand technical subject matter and write clear and accurate articles, blog and technical white-papers based on industry standards
- 7. Ability to solve problems, of limited to moderate scope, related to the creation and maintenance of technical documents.
Who can apply:
- 1. Fresher in Post-graduation / graduation in any one of the engineering / computer application / technology (BE, B Tech, BCA/MCA and B.Sc Computer Science)
- 2. Very strong communication skills, both verbal and written in English.
- 3. Good typing speed and knowledge in MS-Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- 4. Prior exposure in IoT (Internet of Things) technologies would be added value.
Work Location: Remote (Anywhere within India), Bangalore candidates preferred.
If the above assignment and work practice are exciting you, then apply. We will invite video call meeting for shortlisted candidates.
Please note that due to high volume of applications, we may not reply to all submissions. Only qualified candidates will receive email response and call.
Send your resume to : email@example.com