UI / UX Developer – Internship
1 week ago
We are looking for fresh minds who is interested in Frontend UI/UX Design and Development to learn and build world class application for our SaaS platform. This role will provide opportunity to build Industry grade web UI development experience to create successful career.
Work Location: Remote (Anywhere within India).
No of position open: 3
Duration of Internship: 4 Months (best performer will get full time position)
Who can apply:
- 2. Prior training and experience in Angular 8 and above would be added value.
- 3. Understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, server-side CSS pre-processing (LESS and SASS) and able to convert UI/UX design wireframes to actual code
- 4. Exposure with integrating Python REST API would be added value.
- 5. Hands-on with Charting framework like Chart.JS or any other chart tool
- 6. Exposure working on SPA (Single Page Application)
- 7. Exposure in cross platform testing and compatibility fixes.
- 8. Knowledge of software development lifecycle, agile methodologies Knowledge of source control tools, preferably GIT
- 9. Any exposure in mobile app development would be great advantage.
- 10. BYOD – Due to remote work, Candidate should bring his/her own laptop or desktop for this assignment.
You should be ready to do:
- 1. Create Multi-display application front end as per design requirements.
- 2. Integrate front-end application with the backend Python API Services.
- 3. Follow UI / UX best practices and standards for cross-browser compatibility
- 4. Understand executing accessibility and progressive UI enhancement presentation
- 5. Stick to established Web Design coding standards and review with team.
- 6. Create graphics, visual mock-ups, and manage detailed user interface specifications
- 7. Conduct usability testing to resolve interface problems
- 8. Design and build UIs on any server platform in a team environment
- 9. Ready to learn Mobile and Hybrid Application Development using Angular or another mobile framework.
- Tech / B.E. – Computer Science or MCA can apply
If the above assignment and work practice are exciting you, then apply. We will invite video call meeting for shortlisted candidates.
Please note that due to high volume of applications, we may not reply to all submissions. Only qualified candidates will be receive email response and call.
Send your resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org